This is one of my favorite things to make! Make sure you git our finishing sauce recipe to squirt on it after it’s pulled too!
- Git two pork shoulders an’ smear some yellow mustard on ‘em, and Love Rub. You gonna make Love Mud!!! Cover ‘em up with plastic wrap, and put in the fridge over night.
- Put ‘em on the smoker for about 2 hours, then put them in aluminum pans an’ put ‘em back on the smoker but cover them with aluminum foil. Add some apple juice too!
- Cook them suckers for another 3 or 4 hours at 225 degrees and add more apple juice as needed. Pull them off when the internal temperature hits 185 or 190.
- Pull them off, leave ‘em covered with foil, an’ put some towels over the top to keep the heat in a little bit.
- Git some rubber gloves and two big salad forks, an’ pull that meat apart!!! Break the meat up so you can put it on a samich!!! Eat it up!